Can you imagine anything better than rich, fudgey, chocolatey brownies hot from the oven with some fresh cream or homemade ice cream? I know for me, when I am craving chocolate, a mere square doesn’t do me when I could have something gooey.
These brownies are chock-a-block with nourishing ingredients such as healthy saturated fat (READ:: BUTTER), pastured eggs, cocoa, pro-thyroid cane sugar (yes, SUGAR) and adrenal lowering sea salt. That’s it! No wheat, no gluten, no fiber. Just metabolism loving goodness.
For those looking for information on why I am not using raw chocolate see Nutrition Myths Debunked:: Raw Cacao.
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. (180ºC)
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and butter paper.
3. Cream butter, salt, and sugar together. Add in eggs and beat for about a minute until combined.
4. Add in cocoa and mix well.
5. Pour mixture into baking tray. Bake for about 15 minutes until edges and center are firm (Center will be gooier than edges).
6. Remove and let cool slightly.
7. Sprinkle with cocoa if desired.
8. Serve warm with fresh whipped cream or ice cream.